Ringing in my head:

You were laying on the carpet
like you're satin in a coffin.
You said, "Do you believe what you're sayin'?"
Yeah right now, but not that often.

Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
God I sure hope you are dead.

Well you disappeared so often
like you dissolved into coffee.
Are you here right now
or are there probably fossils under your meat?

Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
God I sure hope you are dead.

Now the blow's been softened,
since the air we breathe's our coffin.
Well now the blow's been softened,
since the ocean is our coffin.
Often times you know our laughter
is your coffin ever after.
And you know the blow's been softened,
since the world is our coffin.
Well now the blow's been softened
since we are our own damn coffins.
Well everybody's talkin' about their short lists.
Everybody's talkin' about death.

You were laying on the carpet
like you're satin in a coffin.
You said, "Do you believe what you're sayin'?"
Yeah right now, but not that often.

Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
God, I sure hope you are dead.



archives
blogskin by acrylic*blood

 TURN  

SMILE

SHIFT  

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm so hard for a rich girl
My heels are high
My eyes cast low
And I don't know how to loveI
get too tired after midday, lately
I take it out on my good friends
But the worst stays in
Or where would I begin?

My office glows all night long
It's a nuclear show and the stars are gone
Elevator, elevator
Take me home

I'm so hard for the rich girl
Her heels so high
And my hopes so low
Cause I don't know how to love
I'll take her home after midnight
And if she likes, I'll tell her lies
Of how we'll fall in love by the morning
I don't think she'll know
That I'm saying goodbye...

My office glows all night long
It's a nuclear show and the stars are gone
Elevator, elevator
Take me home
My office glows all night long
It's a nuclear show and the stars are gone
Elevator, elevator
Take me home

Don't go, say you'll stay
Spend a lazy sunday in my arms
I won't take anything away
Don't go, say you'll stay
Spend a lazy sunday in my arms
Don't take anything away

vroomed`
+ 6:13 PM